Pinafore love.

I have finally gotten back round to taking some fashion-y pictures. I got the pinafore below from topshop way back in October? But. It's back in stock I saw it in Brighton on Saturday along with the other colours they do! So I thought this was worthy of a post.

I've teamed this was a teeshirt, but I also have a mustard blouse I wear regularly with it, and also a white bardot crop top, which is perfect for summer. I think this pinafore is an all year or type of clothing. It can easily be layered, and also thrown it over a crop for summer usage. 








Thigh highs - Inthestyleuk - these are an absolute bargain!

Pinafore - Topshop

Tee shirt - Topshop - this is a super old top but any tee would look great!

Rosie


If you liked this post why not check out these?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Powder Blue Swing Dress Missguided