Lush Cosmetics Mini Haul

I had been meaning to go to lush since October but held off as I wasn't planning a trip in to Brighton and figured when I went to Edinburgh I would go then. Edinburgh was so busy that I couldn't shop there, there were too many people! Anyway December rolled round and I made the effort to go to lush even though it was heaving. I literally ran round the shop and got out.

The experimenter. 


This looked like a fun bath bomb so I popped it in my basket, and it was cool to watch fizz away, I tried to get some decent pictures but, the lighting was awful and I forgot all about the White balence on my camera, so don't judge the photos. The finished colour of the water is a little murky! It's smells pleasant with tonka bean, vanilla and vetivert oils added in, and I probably would buy this again just as all the different colours look amazing when they are all swirling round together. 



The Sakura 



I don't even know why I picked it up, 'it looked pretty' is my only reasoning behind this. Again I have used this one and if I'm honest I was slightly disappointed. Mainly because I thought there would be more colour and it fizzed away SO quickly, I ran to get my book and by the time I was back the bath bomb had fizzed away. The scent was nice, thanks to the mimosa absolute. sea salt is added to help soothe the skin too. But I very much doubt I would buy this little fellow again.


Tangled hot oil hair treatment.

I did a full post on this product here, (it's quite in depth one). This product had been floating round my social media sites for quite sometime and I took the plunge to buy it. I will be buying again for sure, depending on hair length I would think your will get at least 2 uses out of very long hair (if you cut the block up) . I felt like after I washed the treatment out I felt like my hair had definitely improved, and it still felt nsmooth and healthy wash after wash! 


Rosie 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1