OOTD: Culottes

At work, our christmas party was approaching and I decided instead of buying a dress for the occasion I decided to buy a pair of culottes, its something I have wanted for ages, so I thought this would the perfect time to get a pair. If it had been Summer I probably would have gotten a pair of white ones, but the pattern on this, I think would work well with all seasons.

I teamed my culottes with a black bardot top. But I think a white crop, or blouse would go nicely with this or every a rusty red top!

Originally I was going to wear a pair of strappy heels. but once I had tried the heels on my boyfriend suggested wearing my Lamoda boots. Which actually looked better. I teamed the whole look with my pastel blue Topshop coat, which I haven't pictured in this post.

In The Style Culottes
In The Style Culottes and Lamoda Boots


In the Style Culottes


In the Style Culottes, Missguided Bardot Top and Lamoda Boots


In the Style Culottes


In the Style Culottes 


Culottes - In the Style UK £19.99
Top - Missguided £5.00 (similar)
Boots - Lamoda £24.99 (similar)

Rosie 

You can find me in these places too!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Powder Blue Swing Dress Missguided