Lamoda Boots

I resisted Black Friday for the majority of the day... that was until I saw Lamoda announce a sale. I have always wanted to try this brand but as I'm a proper tight arse when it comes to shoes. I hadn't gotten round to buying anything from Lamoda. But after a particularly rubbishy day I thought my feet need some treating asap.

I bought a pair of heeled platform boots which are just looovely. I think these beauts drew me in with the different textures and materials used. Simple yet effective.

Now to  the comfort of these good looking' booties. So far I haven't worn them out of the house but from my wonder round the house in them they feel extremely light. They are really soft on the inside and cushion-y.

I'm pleased to say I could probably get away with wearing these with almost any of my clothes. I think this is why I'm tight with shoes... I like my shoes to be wearable with lots of different outfits not just one outfit, and in the past I have bought shoes which dont go with lots of things. Okay I know what you're thinking black boots go with everything duh! Sometimes they don't Okay?!








Blue Shift Dress 






Leather Skirt (I promise its not that short it would appear to have ridden up) 






Boots are - Lamoda (similar)
Blue Shift Dress - Missguided 
Jeans - Topshop 
Leather Skirt - H&M
A lot of this items are last winter (skirt and jeans), but Topshop jeans are the 'Leah' style. Blue Shift dress was S/S 15 collection. 

Find me in these places too:

( I would love it if you could check out my instagram I'm trying to hit my next target of 900 followers)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1