Holiday Outfits Part 1

Holiday look books. Do people even like these? For those of you who dont know I took a late holiday to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt to catch some rays! I wouldn't say this was a complete look book because I didn't document every single item of clothing I wore. But I do have a handful of outfits which I loved wearing and putting together. This will probably feature over 2 or 3 posts just so it isn't a heavy read! 

First Up ....Swimwear!!

The bikini.

Yes it's similar to the Triangl bikinis which rocked my Instagram newsfeed for the majority of last summer, I think the colour and style is fun and laid back. This bikini came from Missguided and in terms of fit I was really surprised. Normally I struggle with sizing and I very apprehensively bought a size 10, normally the top part is far to small for me. But a massive thumbs up to Missguided and myself for fitting into the bikini top perfectly! There was also a gorgeous baby blue and peach bikini identical to this which I absolutely fell in love with, but it was out of stock... I very nearly had a meltdown. Until my boyfriend told me to grow up. 




The swimsuit

For me this was super daring. This is also from Missguided and I kind of chucked it in the basket;  thinking I won't wear this due to rubbish tan lines. Well on the last day I bought this number out. The suit doesn't come up to high on my hips to the point where I feel too exposed. I think this would look great with a kaftan and a pair chunky heeled sandals. Any kind of jewellary would look fab with this especially an arm cuff. For the time being I wore my statement necklace from Primark which added a nice touch.









So the Triangl bikini dupe is somewhat lacking pictures but you get the idea. For those of you who like minimum tan perhaps stay clear of these, the pink and peach has a thick band on the back, so you do get tan lines if you don't unzip it. And the swimsuit I saved for later in the holiday when I had more of a tan going on! 

Swimsuit:   Missguided 
Bikini:   Missguided
Necklace:   Primark



Rosie 

Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine