Holiday Outfit 2. The Co-ord

I'm back with more holiday/fashion posts. Today I'm focusing on a Co-ord which I mixed and matched with basically everything! I love, love, love the pattern, tassels, fabric and the fit. One could say money well spent on this out fit. I also got it in the Missguided sale and spent (I think) £11 on this, and it is honestly worth every penny (insert eye-heart emoji's here)!


The Co - ord. 


 









 This was super comfy and I felt it could be worn causally during the day but was also passable for evening time to! 


I also paired the shorts with the following tops; 




I loved the Bardot top with these short and I think it fitted well with the style of the shorts.


I normally just chuck this cami on when I'm lounging around the house so this was sort of thrown together but I actually love it! I think would look better jazzed up with some bangles and bracelets. 

The Co-ord - Missguided (bought in the sale and still available)
Bardot Top - Missguided (in the sale now!)
Cami - Matalan

Rosie 
xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1